FRONT DESK ATTENDANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure outstanding customer care at all times.
2. Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous manner at all times.
3. Courteously and accurately answer inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
4. Respond to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
5. Use suggestive selling techniques to sell room at nights in order to increase occupancy.
6. Maintain daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
7. Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
8. Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests’ preferences and special requests.
9. Build strong relationships and liaise with all other departments especially housekeeping.
10. Prepare all billing for restaurant sales.
11. Maintain cash transactions at the front desk and submits cash to the accountant.
12. Ensure front office log book is always updated and actioned upon.
13. Ensure safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to the manager
14. Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
15. Perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by the management.
The post holder primarily provides services to the guests ensuring efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedbacks and guest satisfaction. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.
You will also ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to guest's accounts, invoices are accurate, all payments are received from the guests as per invoices and all bills and payment receipt vouchers are submitted to the accountant for settlements.
Everest Holiday Inn is an one stat hotel located at Shambhu Marg, Airport. We have twenty rooms, restaurant and bar.