Greet and welcome guests as they arrive at the office
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
· Provide also. and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute couriers and also maintain outgoing couriers.
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (visitor record register)
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying.
· Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers)
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Kindly provide Photo also.