1. Joining formalities and Handling Employee Database
2. Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
3. Compile and update employee records (Both in Soft Form and Files Management)
4. Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations, Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
5. Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
6. Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
7. Interview the candidate for HR round, Coordinate the interview with the respective department and if selected, complete the documentation.
8. Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
9. Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.