We are looking for a Project Coordinator who can help with the running of the current and future projects. Main duties will include
- assisting with the dealings with the authorities in Kathmandu, Birgunj and other areas
- assisiting with the projects - children's homes and teacher training to ensure the projects are running smoothly
- being a support for our project staff
- assisting volunteers when they come and visit the projects
- representing Our Sansar when speaking with the possible donors, companies, authorities
- the role will require the Project Coordinator to spend one week a month in Birgunj and also frequent travel to other areas
ideal candidate will be:
- Fluent in English
- Hard working, honest, passionate about charity work
- punctual, with very good organisational skills
- someone from a social work background or someone with other transferable skills
- someone who would like to work with Our Sansar long term and who wants to grow with the organisation
- Accommodation and food in Birgunj will be provided, travel (on a public transport) and other expenses will be covered.
Please send your CV together with a cover letter explaining why you think you are the best candidate for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applications with no cover letter will not be considered.