We looking for highly self-motivated, results oriented people who will thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment. Our eCommerce team members need both strong analytical skills, keen instincts and a highly developed work ethic. We are ready to welcome highly energetic people who will be passionate about eCommerce and building our business and have a desire to take on significant accountability. We also welcome diversity of thought and backgrounds and encourage candidates of all majors to apply.
Required Skills and Knowledges are:
- General knowledge on office working system
- Knowledge of local locations inside valley
- General knowledge of Government Offices and its related paper works
- Knowledge of Bank related works
- Coordinating for maintenance and repair of office equipment
- Helping the receptionist, secretaries, or other administrative assistants in performing their duties
- High school graduate with basic office skills
- Wheeler License holder
- Experience in clerical activities is an added advantage
Sajhadeal is an e-commerce company doing business in e-commerce and mainly in fashion, beauty and lifestyle for more than 4 years. It’s run by five energetic fashion loving professionals along with the team of highly motivated youths who share the common objective of making Sajhadeal a standout eCommerce platform and Fashion leader in Nepal. We have our office and store located in Tinkune, Kathmandu. Sajhadeal was not built just to sell the products. Its core objective is to make everyone free from having to think about the lifestyle that would be possible through the proper and real-time information accessibility, reasonable price, quality of products, customized service, fast delivery, easy availability, and so on. Our team at Sajhadeal has already observed a number of problems that users are facing while shopping online. Thus, we are working to create such a robust online platform where buyers and sellers both can interact easily, timely and transparency of information will play a major role to mitigate these problems. However, online Media would not be sufficient so as to serve them better hence, we are also using offline Media as well so that customers can feel the greater and much pleasant experience of shopping.