|Job Location||:||Dupchesor Rural Municipality, Nuwakot|
|No. of Vacancies||:||3|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Salary||:||As per the policies of organization.|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachlor in Education|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-04-21 - Expired|
- Start with good rapport building with concerned government, non-government organizations, civil society members, groups and other stakeholders in the district.
- Home visit of sponsor children
- Family counseling
- School visit
- Group formation and record keeping
- Educational, recreational, material distribution
- Family support
- Survey of Children
- Be role model of project
- Take major responsibility to identify the vulnerable children
- Prepare report and submit to the donors
- Prepare case stories and submit to the organization
- Engage in power mapping, resource mapping
- Coordination and communication to the stakeholder
- Prepare monthly report and submit to the organization and donors
- Prepare and submit a tentative plan of action (TPA) for every upcoming month on the first day of the month based on the plan of action provided by the central office.
- Ensure the periodic, event reports and financial reports are of high quality and submitted on time.
- Settle advance on time
- Monitoring and supervision of the field work in regular basis and reports are submitted to RUDEC Nepal central office on time.
- Supervise staff under line supervision and conduct timely performance evaluation
- Proper mobilization of sub-ordinate staff and take initiatives to strengthen their capacity
- Be available for monitoring and evaluation to be conducted both internally and externally.
- Submit narrative and financial report within the fifth day of next month, preferably in English
- Comply with RUDEC's existing rules, regulations, code of conducts and entire policies.
- Other tasks assigned by immediate supervisor and Executive Director and President.
Be a part of RUDEC's other activities and events in the working district, as per need, demand and instruction from RUDEC office, as an ideal representation of RUDEC in the respective district and program area.
- Good understanding of children especially girl child and their fundamental rights, related laws, policies, plans and programs
- Good advocacy and facilitation skills
- Good interpersonal /listening/ mentoring/ communications and coordination skills
- Good planning and reporting skill
- Good understanding of gender equality and gender policies
- Bachelor's Degree in education, social works, or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of managing project cycle, advocacy, lobbying, norms, values and practices perpetuating discrimination against girls and infants
- Experience in facilitating workshops, meeting, seminars
- Ability to work under pressure and in difficult conditions, remote places
- Ability to work in a close partnership with other organizations
- Excellent team work and team mobilization skills
- Ability to work across multi-disciplinary team and context and build partnership to ensure achievement of results
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to write clearly and concisely; in Nepali and Tamang
- Ability to travel in remote areas
- Happy to stay at field
- Ability to travel by single person
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Apply Instruction:Note: This date of joining duty depends on the actual approval of project by concern authority. Applicants are requested to apply with a covering letter mentioning their required position, expected salary, latest CV and three references at the following address or e-mail by 20 April 2018 (before 5 PM). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for selection process. RUDEC Nepal Bidur Nuwakot E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is expired.