Roles and responsibilities:
1) Maintain physical security of the British Embassy, Kathmandu.
2) To ensure no authorised personnel or vehicles enters the compound;
3) Issue passes and log details of authorised visitors and vehicles that enter within the compound;
4) Screen letters, parcels and vehicles that come within the compound;
5) Report any damages and security related matters to Security Supervisors and log incidents in the occurrence logbook;
6) Control visitor access at the main gate and consular section;
7) Patrol and ensure the compound is safe;
8) Escort visitors inside the compound;
9) Re-act on any emergency situation to keep building and personnel safe.
10) Other duties as assigned
Language: English & Nepali
Level of language required: Fluent
We connect people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK. Whether you want to learn or teach English, take an exam, study in the UK or find out about our forthcoming events, this is the place to start.