Group Chief Finance Officer
Job Category: Finance
0rganization: Manufacturing and Trading
Req Id: CFO
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: Apr 16, 2021
Job Description / Roles
Functional Title: Chief Finance Officer
Corporate Title: Senior Executive
No. of Vacancies: 1
Organization: Manufacturing and Trading
Reports To: Managing Director
Chief Finance Officer is responsible to lead and direct the financial, accounting, audit and fiscal aspects of the operations of Group, it requires a designated person who can optimize the current cost of operation, develop financial strategies for future, and contribute to overall financial wellbeing by implementing best financial control practices.
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- The ability to influence, manage, and guide employees to steer the entire operational finance and human capital management to achieve the organization’s goals and vision.
- Advance research and numerical skills, ability to run financial projections and map cost of operations with business growth and customer experience.
- Ability to articulate difficult conversations with empathy to understand, guide, and motivate employees.
- Ability to develop and implement short, medium and long term financial strategies.
- The ability to make complex data driven decisions concerning finance-related activities under stressful and unprecedented situations,
- Extrovert, Resourceful, Problem solver, Passionate to create impact, Matured attitude.
- To develop the organization's financial well-being by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans and directing staff.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes operational finance strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems, and implementing change.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Work well with Director, Sales Team, to develop the strategic plan.
- CA and MBA in core finance.
- More than 5 years of experience in a leadership position in finance in a relevant field.
- Fluent Nepali and English, High verbal and written both
Benefits of being part of Group Family:
- Excellent career opportunities and growth
- Attractive Salaries
- Lunch Allowance
- Festival Allowance
- Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- COVID Insurance
- Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity)
How to Apply:
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.