- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded accurately.
- Update accounts receivable,accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Tax audit
- Tax office liaising
- Day to day tax accounting
- Internal audit
- At least Bachelors degree
- Minimum one year experience in related field
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- Must be familiar with prevalent laws
Interested candidates can send their CV and cover letter to Placement@ramrojob.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further interview process.
Please specify the position that you are applying for in the mail. Failure to do so will automatically disqualify the candidate.
Suyash International is importer of Britannia products in Nepal along with wide range of multinational products.
We are currently seeking following positions for our Britannia products:
Trading / Import / Export
Active Jobs By Suyash International