· Answering the phone
· All day-to-day operation matters
· Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities
· Sending out and receiving mail and packages
· Preparing business correspondence, typically using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
· Data entry
· Managing files
· Ensuring all paperwork are complete
· Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage
· Managing inventory of assets and supplies, sourcing for suppliers (vendors) and submitting invoices
· Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems
· Address resident concerns in accordance with company policies
· Sending and receiving forms for the company
· Scans resumes and schedule interviews,
· Assists with planning new employee orientations, compile materials and maintains employee database records.
· Manages the company’s lobby area and public spaces.
· Assists with reviewing lease contracts and tracking work orders and rent increases.
· Responsible for administrative support to property manager
· Responsible for landlord/tenant relations,
· Monitoring activity and posting content for an organization’s social media channels. Providing administrative support to marketing department.
· Conducts research and gathers documentation in order to compile comprehensive reports.
· Handles special administrative projects, as well as overflow work from other departments.
· Performing multifaceted general office support.
· Operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers and computers
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Extensive software skills in MS office and photo editing software like Photoshop
· Internet research abilities
· Strong communication skills
· Good in using social media.
· Basic accounting knowledge.
· Strong attention to details.
· Willing to travel
The Nana Hotels is one of the Leading and Affordable Chain Hotel. We are one of the most reliable choices for travelers. We have hotels in various location like Thamel, Patan, Sauraha and Pokhara and resort in Nawalparasi. Our sister company is Nana Delights and Nana Properties. Nana Delights is an artisan bakery and craft chocolatiers working diligently to provide quality cakes, truffles, cookies and deserts for our customers. We continually explore new ideas and ingredients in our creations to excite and delight the senses. Nana Properties is a fastest growing Real Estate Company in Nepal which focuses on management of commercial complexes, homes, condos, and office spaces throughout Kathmandu.