1. Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
2. Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with a data storage system.
3. Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
4. Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
5. Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
6. Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
7. Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
8. Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.