· meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
· Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
· presenting alongside agency colleagues, the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
· working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
· liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both,
· ensuing that communication flows effectively;
· negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
· presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
· handling budgets, managing campaign costs, and invoicing clients;
· writing client reports;
· monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
· undertaking administration tasks;
· arranging and attending meetings;
· making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
· making a presentation for the pitch;
· 1-2 years Experience in Media and/or Advertising Field
· Bachelors Degree in any discipline
· Excellent Communication Skills in English
· Pleasing Personality.
· Must Possess own vehicle and Driving License
· Must be flexible to work odd hours.
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.