- Prepare and analyze the book keeping, financial statements, forecasting and other financial activities
- Plan & prepare strategies for cash collection, process & cost control etc. and reporting the authority
- VAT and Tax accounting knowledge
- Supervise, control and reconcile bank account and other accounts
- Coordinate with suppliers customer and clients
- Coordinate with other departments in the office for optimum efficiency
- Good knowledge in computerized accounting software and must have inventory accounting knowledge
- Report to CEO
- Must have minimum 3 Years of experience in related field
- Good knowledge about tax system in Nepal
- Good knowledge about banking
- Capable to handle the team
- Good knowledge about Ms-Excel & Data Handling and Accounting Software like Swastik and Fact.
Candidates should send their CV to the Email Address:- firstname.lastname@example.org or in our web ‘s mail box (www.shivshaktinepal.com)Application are requested to apply on-line within 15/01/2021.
Active Jobs By Shiv Shkati Group