1. Analysis of edible oils, oilseeds, oil cake.
2. Analysis of refinery by products.
3. Analysis of water, husk.
4. Analysis of moisture contents in products
5. Exposure to instruments like GC, HPLC, spectrophotometer and Rancimat.
6. Sample preparation, Recording , data, observations and results in a lab notebook.
7. Responsible for calibration and use of laboratory instrumentation.
8. Preparation and review of lab documentation (SOP's, Reports or Protoccols).
9. Knowledge of titration, acid-base reaction.
Should have ability to prepare chemicals and perform general lab analysis with accurate and precise result and must have computer knowledge.
Candidates should send their CV to the Email Address:- email@example.com or in our web ‘s mail box (www.shivshaktinepal.com).Application are requested to apply on-line within 25/07/2020.