- Answer incoming telephone call, determine the purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Greet visitors/guests professionally, and determine their nature and purpose of visit.
- Direct and accompany visitors/guests to appropriate destination or waiting rooms.
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare letters and courier deliveries.
- Schedule appointments, maintaining & updating calendars, and reminding the respective personnel of the appointments.
- Scan, print, fax, photocopy and file documents.
- Co-ordinate with the Team Leader, Manager and other office staffs to accomplish any official tasks and make future plans.
- Complete all other works as assigned by the management.
- Proficiency Level or Bachelor in any discipline from a reputed university.
- Experience as a Receptionist is preferable. Fresher's can apply as well.
- Customer relation management.
- Replying and handling mails efficiently.
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Nepali.
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Word and Excel.
Active Jobs By Varsha Recycling Industries Pvt. Ltd