- Designing, deploying, and managing web and mobile applications that can run on multiple platforms.
- Improving front-end performance by diagnosing and fixing all system errors and bugs.
- Collaborating with design, development, and customer service teams to properly understand client requirements and build top-notch apps within the stipulated time and budget.
- Creating plans to transition React-based web and mobile apps to React Native.
- Planning the data and presentation layer for the front end of all applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or an associated field.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as a React Native Engineer or in a similar role.
- Must have a good working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of UI/UX designs and wireframes.
- Must possess an expert-level understanding of React.js and its fundamentals.
- Familiar with Gradle, XCode, and other native build tools.
- Must have experience working with android studio (Building of Android application using java or kotlin )
- Understand REST APIs, offline storage, and the document request model.
- Must posses strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Must have excellent communication skills that facilitate interaction with multiple stakeholders.
- Confident, detail-oriented, and highly motivated to contribute to the organisation's growth as part of a high-performing team.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
Interested candidate can sent their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Production / Distribution
Active Jobs By Highland Group
Expired Jobs By Highland Group