Project Manager Or Site Incharge
- Nearly 10 years of experience
- Products - Pre Engineered Buildings (PEB) and RCC Building,
- To draw erection guide lines to the workers and supervisor well within standard safety norms of the company.
- Keep record of daily documentation regarding Quality, planning, actual activities v/s planned activities etc.
- To liaise with client and consultants on daily or weekly bases and also attend the monthly meeting with them to address the issues on site
- Creating Daily and monthly Progress Report.
- Monitor the Steel structure erection and sheeting work as per construction drawing.
- Project & site planning management like manpower and equipment mobilization in different stages of project as per planned schedule.
- To maintain the quality standard preparing checking milestone.
- Finalizing the erector or builder for specific projects.
- As per drawing project handovering.
- On any design faults or any site issues regarding design conveying all information with designer and implying on site with immediate effect.
- Whole sole responsibility of projects in the area till handovering
- All new site visits for new enquiries to help marketing for execution planning and resource planning, also meeting with clients to close their enquiry regarding working standard.
Industry: Construction, Metals, Realestate
Functional Area: Site completion from Planning to Execution
Role Category: Site/Planning/Quality/Execution/Bills
Role: Project Manager Or Site Incharge
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
The deadline to apply for the position is August 31, 2020. For priority consideration, please send your resume, and a cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position and your name on the title of each document, for example: [Program Manager]_[Your Name].
- Only applications that are complete will be reviewed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- No phone calls will be entertained.