- BE/Dip Civil Engineering professional with 10 yrs. Having super structure Residential & Commercial Experience in Project /Site Management.
- Should be able independently Plan/Execute projects/sites within specified time span.
- Should have good awareness about Quality system/parameters, safety measures, Presentation, communication and team handling skills, well versed with related computer aided design softwares, MS office.
- Analyze survey reports, Maps, drawings, blueprints, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- To manage the sub-contractors and ensure compliance and timely completion of project activities
- Will be involved in techno-commercial negotiation with the suppliers/contractors.
Industry: Construction, Metals, Realestate
Functional Area: Production , Manufacturing , Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
The deadline to apply for the position is August 31 , 2020. For priority consideration, please send your resume, and a cover letter email@example.com
Please mention the position and your name on the title of each document, for example: [Program Manager]_[Your Name].
- Only applications that are complete will be reviewed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- No phone calls will be entertained.