MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN VISITING NEPAL FOR OVER 30YRS.
AFTER THE DEVASTATING EARTHQUAKES OF APRIL AND MAY 2015 I RETURNED TO SEE HOW I COULD ASSIST. I PURCHASED CORRUGATED SHEETING FOR 65 FAMILIES LIVING IN A VILLAGE ABOUT 4 HOURS FROM KATHMANDU. THE VILLAGE WAS DEVASTATED BY THE EARTHQUAKES.
WE HAVE SINCE STARTED A PRIMARY SCHOOL IN THE SAME VILLAGE. MY WIFE AND I ARE BUILDING THE PRIMARY SCHOOL AND FULLY FUNDING THE RUNNING OF THE SCHOOL. WE PAY FOR ALL TEACHERS WAGES, UNIFORMS, BOOKS EQUIPMENT AND ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS THE SCHOOL NEEDS.
PLEASE SEE VIDEO BELOW
1.A minimum five years experience in similar institutions with knowledge of Montessori/Steiner philosophy and methods .classroom instructional experience preferred.
2. Bachelor,s degree in related discipline and well trained in Montessori/Steiner system.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Nepali).
4. Strong ICT skills including a very good command of Microsoft world and excel.
5. Ability to work independently.
6. Previous job experience of at least three years in the similar organizations.
7. Leadership competencies, commitment, enthusiasm, integrity, and reliability.
Interested and qualified candidates meeting above criteria are requested to application cover letter outlining your educational and leadership philosophy, a current resume or CV with recent PP size photograph and expected salary to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org