The Office Administrator (OA) is responsible for all financial and administrative operations of WASH-FIN Nepal in Nepalgunj office. S/he oversees all administrative functions including general office administration, accounting, human resources, procurement of goods and services as well as record keeping. S/he will maintain a record of all expenditures as well as receipts of funds, prepare all the documentation related to purchase or disbursement of funds, and enter all transactions information in QuickBooks. The OA reports to the Country Team Leader and supports the full technical team in implementing WASH-FIN Nepal activities.
* Monitor cash availability daily to cover office expenditures.
* Prepare monthly and annual financial reports for the project as required.
* Perform bank reconciliations and regular financial reports.
* Prepare salary payments including all the statutory deductions.
* Remit all statutory payments in timely fashion.
* Ensure all expenses, payments and financial transactions are captured in QuickBooks.
* Reconcile cash advances and travel expense reports.
* Maintain accurate and complete financial records.
* Procure goods and services.
* University degree in Finance/Accounting, or similar appropriate field
* Five years’ professional experience
* Experience using QuickBooks accounting software
* Experience with USAID-funded projects, NGOs preferred
* Fluency in English and Nepali required
* Nepali citizenship
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted. Deadline for applications is January 31, 2019. Applications will be reviewed and considered as they are received.