About Pollinate Group
Pollinate Group is an award-winning, global organisation that supports social businesses Kalpavriksha in Nepal distributing quality products to improve health, save time and save money to the most neglected communities.
Unlike other last-mile distributors, we focus on the hardest to reach communities and provide payment plans to make products affordable to all. Pollinators ( employed sales agents) and Suryamukhis (women entrepreneurs) are the backbones of our business and lead change in their communities.
We’re a growing team with growing impact. Since 2012 we have reached more than 555,000 people, selling products like solar lamps, water filters and clean cookstoves. Our team works across six cities in India, three districts in Nepal and in Melbourne, Australia.
Find out more at www.pollinategroup.org.
Location: Across Nepal (Preferably Chitwan or Kailali)
Working Hours: Monday- Friday 10am-6pm
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
About the role
This role will report to the Director of Impact and will be responsible to monitor and evaluate Pollinate Group’s impact strategy and plan are implemented in the field. This role will work across a multitude of teams to ensure that impact is embedded in the company's operations and our way of working.
- Collaborate with various team and ensure timely collection and required data are available for impact assessment
- Manage and publish the impact calendar
- Drive annual impact report under the supervision of Director of Impact
- Closely monitor and take ownership on the Impact calculation numbers
- Ensure Impact Dashboard is updated timely
- Single point of contact for impact data the organization in collaboration with philanthropy and communication team
- Organize Impact related workshop and meetings
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Design, oversee and/or lead and update M&E measurement tools as required.
- Follow the monitoring and evaluation strategy and data collection plans ensuring to implement on the ground
- Lead results reporting to Pollinate by providing written documentation on M&E activities and indicator results for progress and annual reports, as appropriate.
- Ensure high-quality implementation, specialize to follow consistent and standard Pollinate monitoring and evaluation guidelines, protocols, questionnaires, information and reporting systems
- Consolidate the use of appropriate knowledge monitoring and evaluation tools.
Documentation and Reporting
- Contribute to the management and reporting of evaluation output and outcome information through a common entry point.
- Ensure data are processed and stored in drive folder
- Ensure timely data collection for impact evaluation according to the company’s Impact framework.
- Experience of 3-5 yrs in M&E and/or Impact role
- Passion for social business, renewable energy, women empowerment and dedication to transform the lives of the poor
- Good problem solving and planning skills
- Ability to collaborate, communicate and attention to detail is a must in this role
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Good technical skills, including ability to process and analyze data using one or more statistical software packages
- Good analytical report writing skills
- Health insurance, after a 3-month probation period, casual leave, and paid sick days.
- Development opportunities within the company.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ENCOURAGE WOMEN TO APPLY TO THIS ROLE.
Please mail your application to : email@example.com
Please mention the position applied for in the subject line.