Kantipur Media Group is the Country's first and leading private media group. With the mission of enhancing Nepalese people's right to right information, KMG is committed to propagating responsible journalism, offering value to our subscribers and providing an effective platform for advertisers. Kantipur Publications, Radio Kantipur, Kantipur Television, Kantipur Digital Corp and Kantipur Foundation are the main brands under KMG's umbrella.
Position: Marketing Head
The ideal candidate for this position is highly-organized, forward-thinking, ambitious and has the ability to develop, expand and explore business opportunities for Radio Kantipur. The ideal candidate is able to lead a team to achieve departmental goals.
Qualifications and Requirements for Marketing Head
• Master's Degree in Management with concentration in Marketing and three years of relevant work experience.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Superior oral and written communication skill in English and Nepali language.
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
• Good interpersonal skill and ability to work under pressure.
• Media marketing experience; especially in Radio will be an added advantage.
Interested Nepali Citizens having met the above requirements are encouraged to submit their updated CV along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 17:00 hours, November 10, 2018.
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Kantipur Publications Pvt. Ltd. is a media firm based in Kathmandu, Nepal. The company operates five widely circulated print publications, a national television network, and a radio station. It is the first media organization in Nepal to gain membership to the World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers (WAN).