Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
Contract Duration: 3 years
The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (M&E Coordinator) will be providing support in monitoring and evaluating the project on the project location. M&E Coordinator will be responsible for overall M&E and learning needs of the project and will come up with findings based on real data to show performance of the projects. The M&E Coordinator will be developing M&E framework for the project after the initial need assessment is conducted. The M&E Coordinator will also play role in promoting of key learning for the improvement of the project and for wider leaning of the organization.
· To supervise regular data collection through and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations
· To record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible way
· To analyze and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data
· Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based recommendations to the Project Manager and team.
· Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to FTG and Oxfam’s monitoring and evaluation system
· Support experts in conducting baseline surveys and hence develop a M&E framework for the project
· Participate actively in project implementation planning process and budgeting of the project quality
· Support Project Manager in developing the annual and six monthly organizational reports.
· Support Project Management team in dealing with any other tasks as may be required
· Masters’ degree in any social or management discipline
· Knowledge and understanding of project monitoring and evaluation
· Understanding of the current M&E trends and especially M&E systems in development organizations
· Minimum 3years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation
· Sound knowledge on monitoring and evaluation techniques and processes
· Good Data collection and management, analytical and research skills
· Good command over report writing in English
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent computer knowledge with command on MS Excel among other packages of MS Office
Apply via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fair Trade Group (FTG) Nepal is a consortium of fair trading organizations in Nepal. It seeks to promote the advancement of the socio-economic status of underprivileged and marginalized producers across the country. It was formally registered as a non-trading not for profit an NGO in 1996. Member organizations of FTG Nepal are involved in supporting producers and raising awareness towards influencing change in the international trade regime. At present, more than 9,000 underprivileged producers and 45,000 producers are directly and indirectly benefiting through FTG Nepal and its members.
FTG Nepal collaborates with handicraft, agro-food and NTFP-based organizations in order to influence policy, encourage Fair Trade practices among producer groups, support marketing schemes at the national and international levels, promote self-reliance among marginalized producers and encourage enterprises built upon indigenous skills. The organization also aims to enhance solidarity among fair trading and likeminded organizations, partners and stakeholders at the national, regional and international levels to for the further promotion of the Fair Trade movement.
Member organizations provide a range of business support services to their producers including operation funds, small capital investment, design inputs, training and access to local and international markets. A number of social services are also provided, including education for the children of producers, treatment and rehabilitation for those affected by leprosy and orphanages to provide safe havens for street children and orphans