|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Logistics / Supply Chain / Procurement|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-09-27 - 6 Days Left|
- Driving the category trade plan that delivers a great offer for our customers
- Review and improve the promotional program to drive LFL performance growth and customer KPI improvements
- Owning the successful delivery and execution of monthly promotion.
- Communicating timelines and manage delivery of trade initiative.
- Collaborating with formats, ensuring the Margin trade and events plan is delivered right.
- Project managing the delivery of great seasonal events.
- Managing the feature space planning process.
- Working with Customer / stores Proposition to communicate and report on market key trends to category teams
- Presenting category plans at product reviews and customer experience reviews for sign off
- Ensuring all key initiatives are clearly communicated to customers and stores
- Forecasting and managing budgets effectively, always being cost conscious
- Following our business code of conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
- Must have completed Bachelors degree from the recognized university. Candidates with BBA degree preferred.
- Great Analytical Skills
- An eye for detail
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested candidates can send their updated resume, copy of all academic transcripts, pp sized photograph and citizenship copy at firstname.lastname@example.org