We are looking for an experienced Manager - Administration to supervise daily support operations of our chain of retail stores and execute/plan an efficient administrative procedure. You will be directly responsible for planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
Major responsibilities include but not be limited to:
• Ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively for smooth operations of the stores
• Manage schedules and ensure projects are completed within the deadlines
• Engage/coordinate with multiple vendors to ensure new projects works and maintenance works are completed in time (electricians, construction team, plumbers, freezer technicians & others)
• Manage all the preventive maintenance activities of fixed assets with strict schedules and deadlines
• Monitor inventory of fixed assets and purchase of new material
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of administrative information within the company to facilitate other business operations
• Monitor costs and expenses as per the budget
• Ensure all other departments adhere to policies and regulations
• Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
• Proven experience as administration manager (retail experience most preferred); prior experience of coordinating multiple branches in an organization preferred.
• Familiarity with financial principles and understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
• Proficient in MS Office and Reporting Skills • An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
• A team player with leadership skills
• Bachelors degree in management or relative field; Masters preferred
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with scanned copies of all academic certificates, citizenship certificate and experience certificate (if any) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Mart is a chain of supermarkets in Kathmandu with 36 supermarkets currently operating in various parts of the valley. To meet its ambitious growth plans, Big Mart is in constant lookout to expand its ever growing team of professionals. We are currently looking for exceptional people who are willing to take on responsibility and play an active role in our success as we continue to grow.
Positions will suit candidates with experience working in Retail, FMCG or similar fast paced working environments in leadership positions.