The Manager-HR will be responsible for developing and administering HR department goals, objectives, and systems; planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
Your role shall be, but not limited to:
• preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures. Identifying the legal requirements and government directives affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Maintain and update the HR manual periodically
• Designing, directing and managing company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
• Recruiting, interviewing and selecting employees for new and vacant positions. Design and post effective job ads on job boards and social networks, inform college career offices regarding vacancies, in order to solve all level of vacancy requirements
• Administering benefits programs such as health and accidental insurance, provident fund and other tax benefits and savings plan, vacation, sick leave, and advances.
• Works closely with the department heads and functional managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interactions with the employees who report to them.
• Administering the HRIS system and Utilizing it to eliminate administrative tasks and maintain effective communication with the staffs and meet other needs of the organization.
• Working closely with department heads to plan, execute and monitor the appraisal of employee;
• Conducting regular HR audits; scheduling periodic
meetings with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors and taking necessary disciplinary actions.
• Develop and supervise HR team
• Master’s degree, MBA with specialization in Human Resources Management preferred
• Effective written communications skills (both Nepali and English) including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures.
• Prior experience of handling NIMBLE HRIS will be a big advantage
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in similar position (Experience in retail sector preferred)
• Good understanding of labor legislation, rules regulations and acts.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and a team player
Qualified and Interested candidates are requested to send their CV along with scanned copies of academic certificates, citizenship certificate and experience letter (if any) at email@example.com
Big Mart is a chain of supermarkets in Kathmandu with 36 supermarkets currently operating in various parts of the valley. To meet its ambitious growth plans, Big Mart is in constant lookout to expand its ever growing team of professionals. We are currently looking for exceptional people who are willing to take on responsibility and play an active role in our success as we continue to grow.
Positions will suit candidates with experience working in Retail, FMCG or similar fast paced working environments in leadership positions.