• Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
• Research, analyze, Develop and implement link building strategy.
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newlydeveloped code.
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
A basic knowledge of photo and video optimization and creating presentations
• Salary that your skills deserve (No bar for deserving candidates)
• Special incentives for innovators
• Regular Official Team Building Activities and Tours
• Reviews on 6-Months
• Unlimited growth for achievers
• Work 5 days a week
• Lunch, Snacks and Tea/Beverages
• Proven SEO experience with SEM experience on managing PPC campaigns across Google.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Search Console, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Semrush, etc.)
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
Whitehat Agency is an Australian web development company established on 2013, based in the Sydney CBD with a branch office on Kathmandu. We’re an SEO and web design digital marketing agency specialized in full-service solutions driven by creativity and ambition. We’re dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional strategies to create and grow their business, exceeding their objectives and expectations.