|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Search Engine Optimization (SEO)|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-07-30 - Expired|
• Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
• Research, analyze, Develop and implement link building strategy.
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newlydeveloped code.
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
A basic knowledge of photo and video optimization and creating presentations
• Salary that your skills deserve (No bar for deserving candidates)
• Special incentives for innovators
• Regular Official Team Building Activities and Tours
• Reviews on 6-Months
• Unlimited growth for achievers
• Work 5 days a week
• Lunch, Snacks and Tea/Beverages
• Proven SEO experience with SEM experience on managing PPC campaigns across Google.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Search Console, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Semrush, etc.)
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.