|Experience||:||Experience in developing CAS is preferred|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's degree preferably in education-related field, with experience in teaching and assessing student learning|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-10-18 - Expired|
Summary: The person will be responsible for the development of continuous assessment system for Grades 1 - 8, on core subjects -- English, Science, Math and Nepali. The person will refer to the national curricula and guidelines to design a continuous assessment system (CAS) and work with technical team to create a web-based digital assessment system that helps assess the learning outcomes of students from various grades and subjects.
- Review the National Curricula, assessment guidelines, and other relevant documents to prepare a continuous assessment framework for grades 1 to 8 English, math, science and Nepali subjects.
- Based on the framework, develop CAS for each of the aforementioned grade and subject complete with scoring system based on the weightage of various topics.
- Research various effective practices in CAS and on web-based assessment systems to design effective CAS tool.
- Work with the digital content team to integrate the assessment system into a web-based digital learning platform.
- Test the digital CAS in classrooms and collect feedback from teachers, and make modifications deemed necessary.
- Review and finalize/close the completed assessment system.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in education-related field, with experience in teaching and assessing student learning
- Experience in developing CAS is preferred
- Good understanding of children’s learning styles and effective assessment practices and approaches
- Able to work in a learning content development team
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested candidates may send in their CV with cover letter by October 18, 2017, to email@example.com.
This job is expired.