• Write well designed, testable, efficient code using Spring Boot following best software development practices
• Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
• Ability to analyze existing code base, provide solution and development on new requirement specification with best practices
• Able to guide junior developers in the team
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases to frond-end frameworks
• Collaborate with frontend and management teams through different phases of the project
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Plus 2 but preference will be given to the candidate who have completed Bsc.csit, BCA and B.E Computer Engineering
• 2 to 5 years of experience
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
• Advanced core Java, Functional interfaces using spring framework
• Proficient with Agile development and scrum methodology
• Experience with working in micro service architecture
• Good understanding of application architecture with OOP
• Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
• Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
• Knowledge of secure coding practices as it pertains to OWASP
• Professional and precise communication skills
• Ability to provide solution to complex problems
• Ability to deliver on time
• Ability to work in a team
Why Join us?
• Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
• The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
• Social Security Benefit
• Trust of biggest FinTech company.
• One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please mail your updated cv on firstname.lastname@example.org also include Subject line applying for.
Established in 2009, eSewa is a household name today. South Asia’s first digital wallet, licensed Payment Service Provider from Nepal Rastra Bank (Central Bank of Nepal), and an ISO 27001:2013 certified, eSewa is a subsidiary company of F1Soft International, a leading FinTech company of Nepal. Team eSewa has been working tirelessly to achieve its vision to create a cashless economy. For this, the company has onboarded more than 150k merchants, 50+ Banks and Financial Institutions (BFIs) and established a wider network of agents nationwide.
Customers of eSewa can make various bill payments easily from eSewa’s mobile app or website login. Now, recharging mobile, paying utility bills (NEA, Khanepani, Landline, etc.), internet bills, TV bills, school fees, and many more are all on your fingertip. Being able to make the payment to government offices as Inland Revenue Department, Traffic Fine Payment, payment to Department of Foreign Employment, and more act as a cherry on top for our customers.