IT Assistant-Network & System Support, (Number of Position:1)-Level 4
1) Maintain and Support PC, Network and Server Infrastructure.
2) Manage information technology and computer systems.
3) Troubleshoot Computer, hardware and network problem.
4) Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
5) Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
6) Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
7) Data Entry and migration support.
8) Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
1) 1 year and extendable for further period upon satisfactory performance.
1) Certificate level in computer or IT from any recognized institute/University.
2) 2 years plus experience in similar field.
3) Good and working knowledge of MS SQL 2012, Oracle, PI SQL.
4) Working knowledge in Backup and NAS.
5) Certification in Networking/Troubleshooting and A+ certified is added advantage.
6) Self-Motivated and Self driven skill.
7) Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
8) Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT
9) Willingness to travel outside valley as per need.
Nepal Eye Program was officially launched in July 1992 to support the prevention & control of blindness in Nepal and the region. Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology (TIO) is the implementing body of the Nepal Eye Program, a not-for-profit, community-based, non-government organization. With an aim to act as a model for treatment, research and training, independent yet working in co-operation with all other eye care centres and organizations in Nepal, the current TIO facility was opened in 1994.
In the early years, working with The Fred Hollows Foundation (FHF), Australia, TIO played a key role to help refine and adapt a practical, safe, and affordable technique of intraocular lens implant for cataract surgery in developing countries. Another key achievement in the early days was the establishment of the country's first eye bank, in conjunction with Tissue Banks International in Baltimore, USA, and Lions International.