Dhulikhel Hospital is an independent, not for profit, non-government institution which was conceived and supported by the Dhulikhel community, as a quality health services provider. The Hospital is guided by the principles of social equity, sustainable development and harmony with nature. Through its trained staff, it provides cost effective, compassionate and quality health care services.
Dhulikhel Hospital is seeking for the following position. Interested candidates who are Qualified, experienced, self-motivated with dynamic leadership are invited to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 April 2021.
Position: Human Resource Executive
The main responsibility of HR Executive is to manage the institution's recruiting, training and development and employee performance programs.HR Executive responsibilities include updating HR policies and overseeing the recruitment processes. HR executive will make strategic decisions so that institution hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
• Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply them
• Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
• Monitor HR department's budget
• Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
• Manage employees' grievances
• Create and run referral bonus programs
• Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software
• Measure employee retention and turnover rates
• Supervise daily operations of the HR department
• Design compensation and benefits packages
• Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
HR Executive Requirements and Qualifications
• Minimum Master degree in the related field
• Minimum of 15 years of experiences in the similar field, especially Medical and medical education field.
• Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
• Experience with full-cycle recruiting
• Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
• Demonstrable leadership abilities
• Solid communication skills
Job Type: Contract basis
Interested candidates who are Qualified, experienced, self-motivated with dynamic leadership are invited to apply at email@example.com by 20 April 2021.
Dhulikhel Hospital is located in Dhulikhel Municipality, headquarter of the Kavre district. It has a population of about fourteen thousand and Kavre district has the population of about 1.6 million people. It is situated 1650 meters above sea level and 30 Km Northeast of Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal. Dhulikhel is famous for its breathtaking scenic beauty and pleasant climate.
Dhulikhel Hospital is an independent, not for profit, non-government institution which was conceived and supported by the Dhulikhel community, as a quality health services provider. The hospital was inaugurated by the late king HM Birendra Bir Bikram Shah Dev in 1996, as a collaborative project of the Municipality of Dhulikhel, NepaliMed International and Dhulikhel Health Service Association.