Position: Executive Assistant
The main responsibility of the executive assistant will be to provide high-level critical administrative support to the executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, taking down notes and minutes, documenting information, making travel arrangement, managing petty cash as well as managing other official arrangements for the executives.
• Manage and organize the executives' schedules and facilitate all communications done from, through and to the executive's office;
• Facilitates interactions/meetings (with Directors, Heads and other Officials) on behalf of the executive Office and ensure follow-up communications on the progress of tasks and activities;
• Hold briefings discussions prior to important programs to be attended and addressed by the executives;
• Prepare minutes of the formal meetings led/attended by the executives with rational/international visitors/delegates;
• Document/Archive the completed, ongoing and future activities and project within the organization;
• Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software and distribute meeting minutes;
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages;
• Make travel plan (monthly, yearly) and organise national and international travel (logistics, papers, credentials and other official documents);
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals or information.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution;
• Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; draft letters and documents; collect and analyze information; initiate telecommunications;
• Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics;
• Complete projects by assigning work to clerical staff; follow up on results;
• Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; record meeting discussions;
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Executive Assistant Requirements and Qualifications:
• Master's degree in business administration or related field preferred.
• Three to five years' prior experience-preferred.
• Profession certification in office management or secretarial training- preferred
• Competence and experience in planning and execution
• Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Web 2.0 skills; scheduling appointments/updating calendars is a must.
• Command in English, Nepal and other international languages
• Able to concentrate on multiple problems/tasks at once
• Advanced writing and reporting skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Job Type: Contract basis
Candidates can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 April 2021.
Dhulikhel Hospital is located in Dhulikhel Municipality, headquarter of the Kavre district. It has a population of about fourteen thousand and Kavre district has the population of about 1.6 million people. It is situated 1650 meters above sea level and 30 Km Northeast of Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal. Dhulikhel is famous for its breathtaking scenic beauty and pleasant climate.
Dhulikhel Hospital is an independent, not for profit, non-government institution which was conceived and supported by the Dhulikhel community, as a quality health services provider. The hospital was inaugurated by the late king HM Birendra Bir Bikram Shah Dev in 1996, as a collaborative project of the Municipality of Dhulikhel, NepaliMed International and Dhulikhel Health Service Association.