- To be a Part of Project Construction and Management Team.
- Prepare and regularly update the project development and construction schedule of project.
- Prepare, review and analyze project schedules, including schedule impact analysis.
- Prepare, review and analyze project work Breakdown Structures (WBS) including deliverables, work packages and activities.
- Co-coordinating with Government bodies, local authorities and coordinate with different contractors to accelerate the construction.
- Must have completed B.E (Electrical/Mechanical)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Hydro Power sector and actively involved in Project documentation and also Contract document Preparation.
- Must be highly motivated, dynamic, energetic, competent, result oriented, ability to lead the assignment and must have keen interest in Hydropower Sector.
Hydropower / Alternative
Bluestar Complex, Triputeshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Active Jobs By CEDB Hydropower Development Company Ltd.