- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Determine labour requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Meeting with engineers, architects and contractors on an ongoing basis regarding project objectives and progress.
- Managing and motivating site foremen and teams.
- Ensuring all equipment needed is available on site.
- Ensuring budget costs relating to wages, contractors, materials and equipment aren’t exceeded.
- Ensuring the construction process starts and ends on time, and ensuring daily and weekly deadlines are met.
- Conducting ongoing quality inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and Projects, and CCS.
- 5+years construction site management experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Skilled at solving conflict between different project members and staff.
- Outstanding negotiation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Interested are requested to send their application and updated CV on email@example.com
MeroGhar is the ultimate home brand of Nepal where we provide solutions to all the dimensions of housing need of an individual.
New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
Active Jobs By MeroGhar.com