- Prepare, surveys, design, drawings and assess project estimations
- Create design plans and review of activities related to project
- To oversee construction personnel
- To negotiate with the contractors, sub-contractors, communicating with inspection and site personnel, meeting with the construction manager, and coordinating the delivery of the materials with vendors
- Prepare and check the Interim Payment Certificate submitted by Contractor and Sub-contractor
- To establish Construction schedules
- Generate reports focusing on project progress, job status, and cost
- Should compliance with Construction and local safety guidelines and standards
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Construction field (Experience in Hydroelectric project is preferable)
- Candidate should have completed B.E. in Civil Engineer (MSc. Will be preferable)
- Candidate should have good skill in Drafting software like AutoCAD, Civil 3D, ArcGIS etc.
- Candidate should have good skill of (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project etc.)
- Should be able to deal with sensitive information and to communicate tactfully
- Should be able to work in a new environment and field
Interested candidates are requested to submit their Updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.