- Responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of the property.
- Ensuring all the rooms are cared for and inspected according to the standards.
- Protecting equipment.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed.
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Cover the reception desk when required.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Cooperative and hardworking
Interested candidates are requested to submit their Updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.