- Serve as an administrative resource for Office Executives.
- Prepare special reports, and routine correspondence.
- Provide miscellaneous administrative support to team members, members of management, and visitors.
- Complete filing, attendance preparation, correspondence, meeting preparations, and other administrative support functions for office staff.
- Petty cash management
- Oversee the general maintenance staff for the office.
- Maintain office supplies, inventory of equipment and office furniture.
- Maintain the day to day financial record and requisitions.
- Request, Receive and manage supplies and vendor deliveries
- Arrange and facilitate employee lunches, refreshments, and corporate events.
- Maintain the proximity device for employee attendance.
- Make travel arrangements when needed.
- Keep company phone and email lists up to date.
- Supervise and monitor designated staff for the cleanliness of the office building property.
- Procure and maintain logistics of office/cleanliness supplies needed.
- Monitor, Inform and manage any necessary office, plumbing, and electronic repairs or replacements through designated vendors
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Ability to receive and change direction on tasks with short notice
- Ability to prioritize activities
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to take initiative on assigned tasks without significant supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, mail clients, Internet, etc.)
Interested candidates are requested to submit their Updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.