Job Title : Cashier
Level : Assistant
Qualification : +2/ Bachelor in Management
Experience : Preferably working experience in related field/Fresher
Reporting To: Unit Incharge/HOD
Job Summary: Responsible for making prompt and accurate billing of patients ensuring smooth operation of the department.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Provide accurate and complete information to queries made by patients and visitors in a professional way and receive the calls.
2. Make billing of patients’ i.e OPD billing, IPD billing (Admission and Discharge),
Wellness billing and Pharmacy billing etc.
3. Handle cash and make credit bills of insurance and others as per MOU and credit bills settlement effectively.
4. Balance daily transactions at the end of each day.
5. Make Bank deposits.
6. TATs & promissory notes filling.
7. Prepare Refund report.
8. Patient Follow up for top up deposit discharge and bill clearance.
9. Shift end Card Settlement.
10. Make proper handling & care of equipments used in Billing Unit.
11. Check Discharge File and update file of admitted patients.
12. Report to IT Department about Surgeries and Procedures Details of Operation Theatre.
13. Counsel Patients and their visitors about bed rates, insurance facilities (domestic and foreign) and discount facilities signed by the hospital with different sectors such as banks, corporate office etc.)
Note: This JD is dynamic in nature and should carry out other duties as delegated by the authority.
Qualified candidates wanting to pursue their career in GIH must fill the online application form and also required to upload the CV and cover letter in our website's career section. Please refer in the career section for the job description.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Grande International Hospital, Dhapasi, Kathmandu was established with a motive “Care to Cure” in February 2010. It began as an idea of a patient-oriented, socially responsible center, making superior quality health care services convenient and accessible for the community it serves. It aims to meet all healthcare needs of the nation through unparalleled patient care and wellness programs.
The hospital is a 200-bed, state of the art health care facility offering a wide range of medical, surgical and diagnostic services. The hospital has special features like Wellness Center to help our community stay healthy. With latest in technology and a network of qualified physicians and staff, Grande International Hospital is your destination for the best healthcare services the country has to offer.