- Develop a brand strategy of all marketing campaigns, planning, and execution of brand positioning. Lead creative development to motivate target audience.
- Identify Brand Partners for company specified spaces by the Business Development department in spaces as below;
- Handling branding for any kind of promotional events.
- Oversee marketing, advertising, design, public relations, and passenger service.
- Analyzing how the brand positioning compared to its competitors.
- Find and Collaborate with various Sponsor partners to establish offers and promotional campaigns for sales estimate and growth.
- Review the proposal request and make decision to potential sponsorship which gives maximum benefits/visibility to our company’s brand image for sales growth.
- Help and Assist in digital marketing.
- ATL- Assists and Focus on mass media promotion to reach a large audience. It includes media such as radio, TV, print media such as newspaper and magazines, and billboards.
- BTL – Assist to reach a small, targeted audience. Includes marketing activities such as brochures, direct mail, flyers, sponsorships and email campaigns.
- Should have creative strategy and tactics.
- Should possess strong communication skills.
- Good command over MS Office package.
- Creativity thinking for placing of the company brand.
Active Jobs By A Reputed Airline Company