- To check and account for all items on all purchase orders, receiving records, invoices, suppliers, supplier’s credit, etc.
- To prepare vouchers, cost distribution for all suppliers’ invoices and credit memos
- To provide necessary output requirements, documentation and authorization for bank transfer data.
- Ensure that proper reconciliation of supplier’s is done in Timely Manner.
- Monitor pre payments, advances to suppliers, postdated cheques, etc. for tracking
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting,
- Sound Knowledge of MS Excel
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
Active Jobs By A Reputed Airline Company