- Receive all Rotable Unserviceable Parts with proper tag in good condition and place them Unserviceable Place.
- Proper maintain of Red Tag Register and follow ups until received of replacement.
- Proper identification of Rotable Components and store them in location wise in environmentally place.
- Maintain shelf life of materials/components.
- Monitor and maintain minimum Rotable Component stock level and inform its stock position to Manager regularly.
- Maintain minimum stock and inform stock position to Manager, Technical Store.
- Cross check and verify the Requisition Slip, Issue Slip, Bin Card and Flypal system.
- Update the tracking status of Material Replenishment Note and Purchase Request.
- Up to date with Rotable Parts. Ensure all unserviceable parts are sent to repair at the earliest in coordination with Planning Division.
- Look after Issue Counter for Issuing and dispatching of Consumables, Rotable and Commercial items upon demand by Line maintenance, Base Maintenance, substation and Hangar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of automotive parts and systems.
- Basic mathematical skills to develop and maintain invoices and inventories.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn the inventory system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software programs.
Active Jobs By A Reputed Airline Company
A Reputed Airline Company