- Develop and implement administrative functions to effectively run an organization.
- Develop inventory control management systems for the inventory department.
- Develop logistics in organizing records, files and statements in an effective manner.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Assist and support financial department in preparation of budget and other reports and statements.
- Handling national and international calls, emails and queries.
- Liaise with Transport Company for import of materials from India and third country
- Liaise with Banks for Letter of Credit, Bank guarantee, TT,etc.
- Preparation of quotes and BOQ according to project after having proper consult with engineers and technical team
- Preparation of Tender documents and enlistment documents and ensure that they are submitted on time.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Admin and Operations field
- Must be proficient in handling the projects, scheduling and planning (Knowledge of air conditioning field will be an advantage)
- Should have good presentation and communication skills
- Experience with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Should have a clear understanding of business concepts
- BBS / BBA graduate (MBA Preferred)
Interested candidates are requested to provide their updated CV along with a cover letter at email@example.com
Active Jobs By Aircon Nepal