- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Visit industries, hotels, dealers, etc to cater to the requirement and flourish the market accordingly.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the sales department (Preferred HVAC/Air Conditioning field )
- Should have good presentation and communication skills
- Must have a pleasant personality
- Should have a clear understanding of business concepts and sales methods
- Must possess a valid driving license and own two-wheeler
- Must have good knowledge of their residing local area.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated CV with a cover letter at email@example.com
Active Jobs By Aircon Nepal