1. Writing business proposals, reports and presentations
2. Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
3. Following industry trends locally and internationally.
4. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
5. Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
6. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
7. Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
8. Correspond/Report to Principal Company.
9. Primary/Secondary Data Analysis.
- Bachelor's degree / Master's Degree
- 3 years prior business development experience
- Experience in Sales ,marketing or Related Field. Preference will be given to candidates from Automobile and FMCG background
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Send us your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pioneer Moto Crop Pvt Ltd has been a sole distributor of Nissan and Datsun, Japan, for Nepal. The company has been providing Sales, Services and Spare parts, facility for the full range of Nissan and Datsun vehicles. Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., usually shortened to Nissan, is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama. The company sells its cars under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands with in-house performance tuning products labelled Nismo. Datsun dates back to the earlier days of Japanese car building, evolving to become an automaker recognised as durable, attractive and trustworthy. Datsun didn't just begin with cars but with people, the young risers, who are ahead of the curve, who deserve a brand of their own and for whom mobility is both a physical and social access to opportunities.