- Monitor execution of overall market-related activities in the Trade.
- Communication with the Trade & Brand teams.
- Market audit for proper availability and visibility.
- Conduct day-to-day sales activities with close follow-up with the sales team and ensure proper availability of the product.
- Identify pocket areas and forward proposals to develop the areas.
- Monitor POPs activities and giveaways, promotions, and events.
- Monitoring breakage collection and duplicate problems in the market.
- Report competitors' activities and analysis.
- Monitor distributors, merchandising, and display of Company brands.
- Responsible for monthly sales and collection plan of distributors.
- Maintenance to distributors' floor stock and market credit.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business management, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Active Jobs By Highland Distillery Pvt. Ltd. - ICTC Group
Highland Distillery Pvt. Ltd. - ICTC Group