1. Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
2. Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
3. Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
4. Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
5. Prepare and mail checks.
6. Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
7. Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
8. Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
9. Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
10. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
1. Good Communication Skill and Interpersonal Skill.
2. Fluency in English and Nepali speaking and writing.
3. Problem Tackling Skill.
4. Working knowlegde on Tally.erp9 or any other accounting software
Sherpa Group of Industry is a leading organization doing its business in Manufacturing, Grocery, Service and Hospitality Sector namely:
Sherpa Pashmina Art (Pashmina Industry)
Blue Berry Mart (Grocery Store)
The Cafe World and Bar (Cafe and Restaurant)
Liquor World (Wholesale and Retail Liquor Store)
For more information. Please visit :