- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Good Communication Skill and Interpersonal Skill.
- Fluency in English and Nepali speaking and writing.
- Problem Tackling Skill.
- Working knowlegde on Tally.erp9 or any other accounting software
Sherpa Group of Industry is a leading organization doing its business in Manufacturing, Grocery, Service and Hospitality Sector namely:
Sherpa Pashmina Art (Pashmina Industry)
Blue Berry Mart (Grocery Store)
The Cafe World and Bar (Cafe and Restaurant)
Liquor World (Wholesale and Retail Liquor Store)
For more information. Please visit :
Production / Distribution
Samakhusi (Tokha Road)
Active Jobs By Sherpa Group of Industry