- WordPress experience at the PHP code level (including creating WordPress plugins and themes).
- Deep understanding of the WordPress core software and its functions.
- Understanding of WordPress coding best practices..
- Basic Photoshop experience to assist with theme creation.
- Proven experience in website development and/or website management.
- Working with open source CMS such as WordPress
- Work with various frameworks like WordPress
- Experience with WordPress and theme creation
- help develop new navigation structures and establish enhanced and new web designs;
- Performing quality assurance on websites prior to deployment
- Participating in requirements gathering/specification for websites and applications
- The individual holding the position will be expected to work well in an organization that values service, innovation, competency, and integrity.
- Apply approved color palettes and graphics for websites using standard themes or template package.
- Update web pages to ensure site accuracy and currency.
- Produce images and other graphics, using best practices, for optimal web viewing on all supported devices.
- Present and revise design ideas through design reviews and subsequent iterations
- Assist with the design of web application user interfaces that are on-brand, visually attractive, and cohesive.
Send your C.V. and cover letter at email@example.com
Information Technology / Software
Active Jobs By Hansikar Technologies