- Overall branding activities across Nepal
- Monitoring and analysis market trends and identifying potential areas based upon consumer needs and demand.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
- Graduate in Management or equivalent with specialization in Marketing
- Minimum 3 years experience preferred.
- Good idea about ATL,BTL marketing
- Two wheeler license is a must
- Should be willing to travel across Nepal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies.
Interested Candidates can send their resume & cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Jobs By Asian Thai Foods