Javra Software is seeking a Senior Software Engineer (PHP/ Laravel) who is creative and innovative. You will be working in various internal and external projects with different level of complexities and challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Participate in strategic technical planning with the team and other stakeholders
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Focus on site speed and scalability to provide the best possible customer experience.
• Ensure compliance with Web standards and accessibility requirements.
• Learning new technologies to provide better solution of a problem.
• Liaise between onsite and offshore teams in a technical capacity.
Bachelor in Computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects.
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel)
Hand-on experience of working on popular frameworks such as CakePHP, Laravel, and Symfony Yii and CodeIgniter
Understanding of MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Well-aware of flow and working on control systems like SVG/Git
Has experience in working on Object-Oriented Programming concepts
Good with deadlines and milestones
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
Minimum 5 years of production PHP experience
Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment.Apply Now
Our culture is shaped by our ‘people first’ philosophy. We encourage a corporate society of passion, spirit, integrity and diversity by creating a working atmosphere that is defined by innovation, strong leadership and employee participation.